- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
The NFL Schedule Show Is On Right Now, But Pretty Much Everything Leaked Hours Ago
Have you ever learned about your own surprise party, then have to act surprised when it happens? That’s what’s going on right now on ESPN2, where the NFL Schedule Show is happening.
— NFL (@nfl) April 24, 2014
It began at 8 p.m. (ET), but everyone pretty much knows who their teams are playing, because the schedule began leaking out on social media. So this thing was more a social media event than a TV show. Was that on purpose? Hmm.
* Flex scheduling for Sunday Night Football can begin in Week 5, as opposed to Week 11 last season. The league can’t flex more than two games between Weeks 5 and 10, however. Beginning in Week 11, anything goes.
* First game of the season? Green Bay at Seattle on Sept. 4 — the rematch of the Replacement Ref End Zone Interception TD Bowl.
* Thanksgiving Day games, in order: Bears at Lions, Eagles at Cowboys, Seahawks at 49ers.
* Indianapolis at Denver in Week 1.
* 49ers to open their new stadium on Week 2 vs. Chicago.
Full #49ers Levi's Stadium games 9-14 CHI* 9-28 PHI 10/5 KC 11/2 STL 11/23 WAS 11/27 SEA* 12/20 SD 12/28 ARI *=Primetime
— Mike Rosenberg (@RosenbergMerc) April 23, 2014
- Filed Under:
- NFL Schedule
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'