- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NFL Schedule Show Is On Right Now, But Pretty Much Everything Leaked Hours Ago
Have you ever learned about your own surprise party, then have to act surprised when it happens? That’s what’s going on right now on ESPN2, where the NFL Schedule Show is happening.
— NFL (@nfl) April 24, 2014
It began at 8 p.m. (ET), but everyone pretty much knows who their teams are playing, because the schedule began leaking out on social media. So this thing was more a social media event than a TV show. Was that on purpose? Hmm.
* Flex scheduling for Sunday Night Football can begin in Week 5, as opposed to Week 11 last season. The league can’t flex more than two games between Weeks 5 and 10, however. Beginning in Week 11, anything goes.
* First game of the season? Green Bay at Seattle on Sept. 4 — the rematch of the Replacement Ref End Zone Interception TD Bowl.
* Thanksgiving Day games, in order: Bears at Lions, Eagles at Cowboys, Seahawks at 49ers.
* Indianapolis at Denver in Week 1.
* 49ers to open their new stadium on Week 2 vs. Chicago.
Full #49ers Levi's Stadium games 9-14 CHI* 9-28 PHI 10/5 KC 11/2 STL 11/23 WAS 11/27 SEA* 12/20 SD 12/28 ARI *=Primetime
— Mike Rosenberg (@RosenbergMerc) April 23, 2014
- Filed Under:
- NFL Schedule
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best