- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Panther Dance: Mike Tolbert Gets In The End Zone, Gets Down
We’re underway for an NFL Sunday, and Carolina is beating the Giants 7-0. Let’s all do the Mike Tolbert Dance.
No one’s dancing in Green Bay right now: the Bengals are leading in Cincinnati 14-3.
Well, these Dolphins fans exist. pic.twitter.com/XSLDGMGizx
— bairet (@bairet) September 22, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Carolina Panthers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts