- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Raiders’ Jared Veldheer Gives LaRon Landry A Run For His Money In The “Inhuman Body” Department
Remember last year when those photos of an insanely muscular – even by NFL standards – LaRon Landry came out? How awed we all were, even after controlling for post-gym muscle inflation? Well, we might just have 2013′s answer to Landry. His name: Jared Veldheer. It’s possible you’d never heard of the Raiders tackle, who’s started all 32 of his team’s games over the last two seasons. It’s pretty much impossible, though, that you’ll forget him once you’ve seen him. Because Veldheer looks like this now:
(He’s the one on the left.)
While once again we must allow that from the looks of things, Vedheer had just been working out, which makes one’s muscles look bigger than they would in a default state… let’s just say that if, for example, I just got finished working out, my arms wouldn’t look like that. Nor would most other humans’, for that matter. Impressive work sculpting that physique, Jared. The Raiders franchise might be a vortex of lost hope and 4-12 records… but it’s a damn muscular one.
- Filed Under:
- Oakland Raiders
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success