- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Robert Griffin III Swooshgate Saga Continues
Get ready for the latest idiotic news in the Robert Griffin III Nike-adidas logo saga. Somehow, this story continues to get dumber and dumberer.
Today’s update: RGIII wore a shirt over his Nike warmups!
From the Washington Post:
I have no idea if players are required to wear Nike gear specifically, but the rulebook does address the issue of visible attire:
“All visible items worn on gameday by players must be issued by the club or the League, or, if from outside sources, must have approval in advance by the League office.”
No word yet on whether or not RGIII is excited about the prospect of paying a massive fine for wearing a $3 grey undershirt during warmups.
[Via Washington Post]
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction