- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Smartest Fantasy Football Guys On The Internet Are Children: Week 9 Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em With The Kids From Fantasy Football In The Zone
No, this isn’t a joke — Justin and Nick really know their stuff, and they’ve been killing it all year on their YouTube channel (which you MUST subscribe to). They take fan questions, address waiver wire pick ups, preview and recap each week, as well as give sage trade advice. Seriously, we’ve been following their advice all season and it’s been working.
Also, it’s awesome telling your league mates that a 14-year-old and an 11-year-old are the reason you’re out in front. People just love hearing that.
This week, the guys talk about the Dolphins/Bengals game, and some controversial start ‘em/sit ‘em picks going into Sunday. A must watch every week. Keep up the good work, guys!
Nick & Justin’s Picks For Week 9
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?