- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Smartest Fantasy Football Guys On The Internet Are Children: Week 9 Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em With The Kids From Fantasy Football In The Zone
No, this isn’t a joke — Justin and Nick really know their stuff, and they’ve been killing it all year on their YouTube channel (which you MUST subscribe to). They take fan questions, address waiver wire pick ups, preview and recap each week, as well as give sage trade advice. Seriously, we’ve been following their advice all season and it’s been working.
Also, it’s awesome telling your league mates that a 14-year-old and an 11-year-old are the reason you’re out in front. People just love hearing that.
This week, the guys talk about the Dolphins/Bengals game, and some controversial start ‘em/sit ‘em picks going into Sunday. A must watch every week. Keep up the good work, guys!
Nick & Justin’s Picks For Week 9
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story