- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Smartest Fantasy Football Guys On The Internet Are Children: Week 9 Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em With The Kids From Fantasy Football In The Zone
No, this isn’t a joke — Justin and Nick really know their stuff, and they’ve been killing it all year on their YouTube channel (which you MUST subscribe to). They take fan questions, address waiver wire pick ups, preview and recap each week, as well as give sage trade advice. Seriously, we’ve been following their advice all season and it’s been working.
Also, it’s awesome telling your league mates that a 14-year-old and an 11-year-old are the reason you’re out in front. People just love hearing that.
This week, the guys talk about the Dolphins/Bengals game, and some controversial start ‘em/sit ‘em picks going into Sunday. A must watch every week. Keep up the good work, guys!
Nick & Justin’s Picks For Week 9
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street