- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Smartest Fantasy Football Guys On The Internet Are Children: Week 9 Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em With The Kids From Fantasy Football In The Zone
No, this isn’t a joke — Justin and Nick really know their stuff, and they’ve been killing it all year on their YouTube channel (which you MUST subscribe to). They take fan questions, address waiver wire pick ups, preview and recap each week, as well as give sage trade advice. Seriously, we’ve been following their advice all season and it’s been working.
Also, it’s awesome telling your league mates that a 14-year-old and an 11-year-old are the reason you’re out in front. People just love hearing that.
This week, the guys talk about the Dolphins/Bengals game, and some controversial start ‘em/sit ‘em picks going into Sunday. A must watch every week. Keep up the good work, guys!
Nick & Justin’s Picks For Week 9
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar