- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Smartest Fantasy Football Guys On The Internet Are Children: Week 9 Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em With The Kids From Fantasy Football In The Zone
No, this isn’t a joke — Justin and Nick really know their stuff, and they’ve been killing it all year on their YouTube channel (which you MUST subscribe to). They take fan questions, address waiver wire pick ups, preview and recap each week, as well as give sage trade advice. Seriously, we’ve been following their advice all season and it’s been working.
Also, it’s awesome telling your league mates that a 14-year-old and an 11-year-old are the reason you’re out in front. People just love hearing that.
This week, the guys talk about the Dolphins/Bengals game, and some controversial start ‘em/sit ‘em picks going into Sunday. A must watch every week. Keep up the good work, guys!
Nick & Justin’s Picks For Week 9
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts