- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Tampa Bay Bucs’ Cannon Scared The Crap Out Of Cam Newton
There wasn’t much to see during last night’s NFL Network rout between the Panthers and Bucs, but Cam Newton getting the crap scared out of him by the stadium cannon was one of them.
Raymond James Stadium has a cannon that goes off whenever the Bucs enter the red zone or score. Because cannon fire isn’t one of the more common deafeningly loud noises in a football stadium, it no doubt startles those who aren’t ready for it, like Newton (video via Business Insider):
It also startled the NFL Network’s Steve Mariucci (though Marshall Faulk was unfazed).
By the way, the Bucs have now lost 12 of their last 13 games and are winless to start this season. Though Greg Schiano isn’t expected to be fired today, it’s hard to imagine him holding onto the job for much longer.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Ballers Suspended For Selling Exclusive PE Jordans
- Can the Heat win without Ray Allen?