- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Tebowing Patriots Shirt Hits eBay, And You Want One
He hasn’t officially made the team, but Patriots fans can now celebrate Tim Tebow and Tebowing all with the same stylish shirt, available now for pre-order on eBay. But is this an NFL licensed product? Will Tebow sue? Will the shirts end up in El Salvador? (Imagine a rebel army all dressed in these shirts). The answers are shrouded in mystery. So buy one now before all hell breaks loose.
In other Tebow apparel news, you may know by now that you can pre-order a Tebow jersey from the Patriots:
And we know they’ll look like this:
Meanwhile, in case you thought Tebowing was dead, here’s a father and his newborn doing it. This baby was born on Tuesday, and has only known Tebow as a Patriot:
Then, this happened:
Hahahaha RT @coachingsearch: Bill Belichick asked about Tebow possibly Tebowing: “I think we’ve talked enough about him.”
— Dan Wolken (@DanWolken) June 11, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts