- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Tebowing Patriots Shirt Hits eBay, And You Want One
He hasn’t officially made the team, but Patriots fans can now celebrate Tim Tebow and Tebowing all with the same stylish shirt, available now for pre-order on eBay. But is this an NFL licensed product? Will Tebow sue? Will the shirts end up in El Salvador? (Imagine a rebel army all dressed in these shirts). The answers are shrouded in mystery. So buy one now before all hell breaks loose.
In other Tebow apparel news, you may know by now that you can pre-order a Tebow jersey from the Patriots:
And we know they’ll look like this:
Meanwhile, in case you thought Tebowing was dead, here’s a father and his newborn doing it. This baby was born on Tuesday, and has only known Tebow as a Patriot:
Then, this happened:
Hahahaha RT @coachingsearch: Bill Belichick asked about Tebow possibly Tebowing: “I think we’ve talked enough about him.”
— Dan Wolken (@DanWolken) June 11, 2013
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?