- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Yeah, You’re Gonna Want One Of These Game Of Thrones-Inspired NFL Team Wallpapers
There’s probably a pretty big crossover between fans of pro football and the television show Game Of Thrones: One displays people putting themselves in incredibly dangerous situations for money, power and glory, and the other is a fictional HBO program.
If you don’t watch the show: In the realm of Thrones, each house (read: huge, extended family) has a mantra or slogan that goes with their banner. For example, the Lannisters say “Hear Me Roar” while the Starks say “Winter Is Coming.” You should watch the show, or at least read the books, by the way. But if you don’t, you’ll still appreciate the artistry of these computer wallpapers, designed by reddit user whats_hot_DJroomba.
We picked out a few of our favorites, but you can view the whole gallery, with multiple options for every team, here.
FOOTBALL IS COMING. Tomorrow.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab