- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yeah, You’re Gonna Want One Of These Game Of Thrones-Inspired NFL Team Wallpapers
There’s probably a pretty big crossover between fans of pro football and the television show Game Of Thrones: One displays people putting themselves in incredibly dangerous situations for money, power and glory, and the other is a fictional HBO program.
If you don’t watch the show: In the realm of Thrones, each house (read: huge, extended family) has a mantra or slogan that goes with their banner. For example, the Lannisters say “Hear Me Roar” while the Starks say “Winter Is Coming.” You should watch the show, or at least read the books, by the way. But if you don’t, you’ll still appreciate the artistry of these computer wallpapers, designed by reddit user whats_hot_DJroomba.
We picked out a few of our favorites, but you can view the whole gallery, with multiple options for every team, here.
FOOTBALL IS COMING. Tomorrow.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts