- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yeah, You’re Gonna Want One Of These Game Of Thrones-Inspired NFL Team Wallpapers
There’s probably a pretty big crossover between fans of pro football and the television show Game Of Thrones: One displays people putting themselves in incredibly dangerous situations for money, power and glory, and the other is a fictional HBO program.
If you don’t watch the show: In the realm of Thrones, each house (read: huge, extended family) has a mantra or slogan that goes with their banner. For example, the Lannisters say “Hear Me Roar” while the Starks say “Winter Is Coming.” You should watch the show, or at least read the books, by the way. But if you don’t, you’ll still appreciate the artistry of these computer wallpapers, designed by reddit user whats_hot_DJroomba.
We picked out a few of our favorites, but you can view the whole gallery, with multiple options for every team, here.
FOOTBALL IS COMING. Tomorrow.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World