- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Yeah, You’re Gonna Want One Of These Game Of Thrones-Inspired NFL Team Wallpapers
There’s probably a pretty big crossover between fans of pro football and the television show Game Of Thrones: One displays people putting themselves in incredibly dangerous situations for money, power and glory, and the other is a fictional HBO program.
If you don’t watch the show: In the realm of Thrones, each house (read: huge, extended family) has a mantra or slogan that goes with their banner. For example, the Lannisters say “Hear Me Roar” while the Starks say “Winter Is Coming.” You should watch the show, or at least read the books, by the way. But if you don’t, you’ll still appreciate the artistry of these computer wallpapers, designed by reddit user whats_hot_DJroomba.
We picked out a few of our favorites, but you can view the whole gallery, with multiple options for every team, here.
FOOTBALL IS COMING. Tomorrow.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts