- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Yeah, You’re Gonna Want One Of These Game Of Thrones-Inspired NFL Team Wallpapers
There’s probably a pretty big crossover between fans of pro football and the television show Game Of Thrones: One displays people putting themselves in incredibly dangerous situations for money, power and glory, and the other is a fictional HBO program.
If you don’t watch the show: In the realm of Thrones, each house (read: huge, extended family) has a mantra or slogan that goes with their banner. For example, the Lannisters say “Hear Me Roar” while the Starks say “Winter Is Coming.” You should watch the show, or at least read the books, by the way. But if you don’t, you’ll still appreciate the artistry of these computer wallpapers, designed by reddit user whats_hot_DJroomba.
We picked out a few of our favorites, but you can view the whole gallery, with multiple options for every team, here.
FOOTBALL IS COMING. Tomorrow.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released