- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Cowboy Puked On The Sideline Because It’s A Normal Activity For Him
Cowboys receiver Cole Beasley played extremely well last night in Dallas’ 28-20 preseason loss to the San Diego Chargers, racking up seven catches for 104 yards. But that came with a price, as the rapid pace of the no-huddle offense jarred loose his dinner, causing him to kneel and puke everywhere on the Cowboys’ final drive.
Apparently this is nothing new, as Beasley blows chunks often and without shame.
“‘I was tired,’ he said. ‘But the reason I came off was because I landed on the ball and the ball knocked the wind out of me and made me have to throw up a little bit. Being tired had a little bit to do wit hit, but it was more the ball knocking the air out of me. You’ll probably see me throw up a lot more than just then. I throw up a lot before the games, too. I’m not ashamed of it at all. I just happened to land on the ball and it made some stuff come out of me.’
Sickness aside, Beasley moved up the charts in the No. 3 receiver battle.”
Ya hear that, undrafted rookies? Puke your way to the top.
“Oh, Dez, you want to help me? Nah, Nah, I’m go-blealgalhgsaldghshg!!!!”
Video via CJ Fogler
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story