- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Cowboy Puked On The Sideline Because It’s A Normal Activity For Him
Cowboys receiver Cole Beasley played extremely well last night in Dallas’ 28-20 preseason loss to the San Diego Chargers, racking up seven catches for 104 yards. But that came with a price, as the rapid pace of the no-huddle offense jarred loose his dinner, causing him to kneel and puke everywhere on the Cowboys’ final drive.
Apparently this is nothing new, as Beasley blows chunks often and without shame.
“‘I was tired,’ he said. ‘But the reason I came off was because I landed on the ball and the ball knocked the wind out of me and made me have to throw up a little bit. Being tired had a little bit to do wit hit, but it was more the ball knocking the air out of me. You’ll probably see me throw up a lot more than just then. I throw up a lot before the games, too. I’m not ashamed of it at all. I just happened to land on the ball and it made some stuff come out of me.’
Sickness aside, Beasley moved up the charts in the No. 3 receiver battle.”
Ya hear that, undrafted rookies? Puke your way to the top.
“Oh, Dez, you want to help me? Nah, Nah, I’m go-blealgalhgsaldghshg!!!!”
Video via CJ Fogler
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager