- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Giants DT Linval Joseph And Redskins OL Will Montgomery Kicking Each Other Will Power You Through Your Morning
Alfred Morris fumbles the football. The Giants and Redskins engage in a scrum. Linval Joseph doesn’t feel much like taking part. He tries to pull Will Montgomery from the pile, a considerably difficult task. Montgomery kicks him in his manly parts. Joseph responds by going all Albert Haynesworth on his ass, stompin’ on faces and whatnot. The rest is history and offsetting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.
No ejections were doled out, but Montgomery and Joseph should be hearing from the league any day now.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts