- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Just In: Tavon Austin Is Fast (With Updates)
And, cue about a million tweets of people complaining “The ONE week I don’t play Tavon Austin …”
UPDATE: The Rams start the second half predictably, with an 81-yard TD reception by Austin, on a crossing route. Rams 35, Colts 0. Austin has touched the ball seven times, and has three TDs.
The PR gave the Rams a 21-0 lead, and it came on a questionable decision — Austin fielding a punt near the goal line. But I guess he was desperate to do something with the ball, since St. Louis OC Brian Shottenheimer hadn’t been utilizing him much on offense.
You can’t really blame him for his poor dancing, can you?
UPDATE: Andrew Luck picked off in end zone, early third quarter.
Tavon Austin has 310 all purpose yards and is averaging over 44 yards per touch.
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) November 10, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Tavon Austin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts