- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Just In: Tavon Austin Is Fast (With Updates)
And, cue about a million tweets of people complaining “The ONE week I don’t play Tavon Austin …”
UPDATE: The Rams start the second half predictably, with an 81-yard TD reception by Austin, on a crossing route. Rams 35, Colts 0. Austin has touched the ball seven times, and has three TDs.
The PR gave the Rams a 21-0 lead, and it came on a questionable decision — Austin fielding a punt near the goal line. But I guess he was desperate to do something with the ball, since St. Louis OC Brian Shottenheimer hadn’t been utilizing him much on offense.
You can’t really blame him for his poor dancing, can you?
UPDATE: Andrew Luck picked off in end zone, early third quarter.
Tavon Austin has 310 all purpose yards and is averaging over 44 yards per touch.
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) November 10, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Tavon Austin
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film