- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Just In: Tavon Austin Is Fast (With Updates)
And, cue about a million tweets of people complaining “The ONE week I don’t play Tavon Austin …”
UPDATE: The Rams start the second half predictably, with an 81-yard TD reception by Austin, on a crossing route. Rams 35, Colts 0. Austin has touched the ball seven times, and has three TDs.
The PR gave the Rams a 21-0 lead, and it came on a questionable decision — Austin fielding a punt near the goal line. But I guess he was desperate to do something with the ball, since St. Louis OC Brian Shottenheimer hadn’t been utilizing him much on offense.
You can’t really blame him for his poor dancing, can you?
UPDATE: Andrew Luck picked off in end zone, early third quarter.
Tavon Austin has 310 all purpose yards and is averaging over 44 yards per touch.
— Smart Football (@smartfootball) November 10, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Tavon Austin
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ