- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Thursday Night Football: Giants Vs. Bears Fantasy Preview
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) takes a Fantasy look at tonight’s game between the (0-5) Giants and the (3-2) Bears. Can Big Blue avoid their worst start (in a non-strike season) since 1976? Can the Bears overcome all their injuries? Let’s play some football.
* To have your question answered by Mike for the world to see, send him an email or tweet and you might get lucky…
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident