- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tiki Barber Hires PR Firm To Deal With Fallout From Intern Sexy Time
Barber, who left his wife for Johnson, was fired from NBC (both working as a “Today Show” correspondent and for their NFL coverage) in June.
Recently, Johnson wrote a poorly-received “memoir”on Crushable.com about her and Barber’s relationship:
I knew that his relationship had deteriorated before my relationship with him was even a thought in his mind. I knew that I was never Tiki’s babysitter or that he “lavished” me with expensive gifts or snuck into my college dorm room (I lived on an all girl’s floor with a key swipe entrance … think how difficult it would be to sneak a 5′10, 200-pound, black man into that environment?).
According to the Post, this would be Barber’s third PR company. The following quote is evidence that they have their work cut out for them:
Sources said he’s “paid for a professional photo shoot and is offering it to publications, despite the fact that he’s claiming poverty and can’t pay Ginny the settlement she wants.” Johnson penned a blog on a Web site for young women last week, defending her affair with Tiki. Barber’s rep didn’t get back to us.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects