- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tiki Barber Hires PR Firm To Deal With Fallout From Intern Sexy Time
Barber, who left his wife for Johnson, was fired from NBC (both working as a “Today Show” correspondent and for their NFL coverage) in June.
Recently, Johnson wrote a poorly-received “memoir”on Crushable.com about her and Barber’s relationship:
I knew that his relationship had deteriorated before my relationship with him was even a thought in his mind. I knew that I was never Tiki’s babysitter or that he “lavished” me with expensive gifts or snuck into my college dorm room (I lived on an all girl’s floor with a key swipe entrance … think how difficult it would be to sneak a 5′10, 200-pound, black man into that environment?).
According to the Post, this would be Barber’s third PR company. The following quote is evidence that they have their work cut out for them:
Sources said he’s “paid for a professional photo shoot and is offering it to publications, despite the fact that he’s claiming poverty and can’t pay Ginny the settlement she wants.” Johnson penned a blog on a Web site for young women last week, defending her affair with Tiki. Barber’s rep didn’t get back to us.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story