- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tiki Barber Hires PR Firm To Deal With Fallout From Intern Sexy Time
Barber, who left his wife for Johnson, was fired from NBC (both working as a “Today Show” correspondent and for their NFL coverage) in June.
Recently, Johnson wrote a poorly-received “memoir”on Crushable.com about her and Barber’s relationship:
I knew that his relationship had deteriorated before my relationship with him was even a thought in his mind. I knew that I was never Tiki’s babysitter or that he “lavished” me with expensive gifts or snuck into my college dorm room (I lived on an all girl’s floor with a key swipe entrance … think how difficult it would be to sneak a 5′10, 200-pound, black man into that environment?).
According to the Post, this would be Barber’s third PR company. The following quote is evidence that they have their work cut out for them:
Sources said he’s “paid for a professional photo shoot and is offering it to publications, despite the fact that he’s claiming poverty and can’t pay Ginny the settlement she wants.” Johnson penned a blog on a Web site for young women last week, defending her affair with Tiki. Barber’s rep didn’t get back to us.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory