- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiki Barber Hires PR Firm To Deal With Fallout From Intern Sexy Time
Barber, who left his wife for Johnson, was fired from NBC (both working as a “Today Show” correspondent and for their NFL coverage) in June.
Recently, Johnson wrote a poorly-received “memoir”on Crushable.com about her and Barber’s relationship:
I knew that his relationship had deteriorated before my relationship with him was even a thought in his mind. I knew that I was never Tiki’s babysitter or that he “lavished” me with expensive gifts or snuck into my college dorm room (I lived on an all girl’s floor with a key swipe entrance … think how difficult it would be to sneak a 5′10, 200-pound, black man into that environment?).
According to the Post, this would be Barber’s third PR company. The following quote is evidence that they have their work cut out for them:
Sources said he’s “paid for a professional photo shoot and is offering it to publications, despite the fact that he’s claiming poverty and can’t pay Ginny the settlement she wants.” Johnson penned a blog on a Web site for young women last week, defending her affair with Tiki. Barber’s rep didn’t get back to us.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts