- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“Tiki, You Got Fiyuhed”: Let’s All Listen To Mike Francesa Own Tiki Barber
“Tiki… you got fiyuhed.”
Oh, so many quotables from Mike Francesa‘s radio interview with Tiki Barber, but we’ll go with that one.
The perennially grumpy papa bear of New York sports talk radio interviewed the former Giants running back and NBC broadcaster about his return to football. But first, they needed to talk about Tiki’s failed TV career. And Francesa, God bless him, kept reminding Tiki just how absolutely terrible he was.
For a city that pretends it hates Mike Francesa’s grumpy Long Island accent but secretly loves it, and who used to love Tiki Barber but then grew to hate him, this was a moment to savor. The ultimate get back. Our voice – the one that sounds like our uncle from Nassau County and who sometimes hangs up on callers too quickly, but still – casually reminding one of our fallen sports heroes that he messed up. And then pointing out how, in excruciating detail.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier