- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So What Do You Think Of Tim Tebow’s New $1.4 Million House In Jacksonville?
I call it Hofbrau decor, others may call it outdated. Whatever: Tim Tebow now lives in a $1.4 million home next to a golf course and a private lake, which is pretty good for an unemployed NFL quarterback.
His new Jacksonville, FLA, Southside neighbors are abuzz at the news that Tebow is moving in. Take a tour of the place in the slideshow below, but I’d recommend putting on some sunglasses first. Some of those rooms are blindingly tacky. But Tim will find himself a lady with some fashion sense and all will be OK.
Here are the vital statistics: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 6,317 square feet on a 31,790 square-foot property, brick features, right next to next to the Glen Kernan Golf & Country Club.
Meanwhile, new Orlando Predators (Arena Football League) owner David Siegel said today that he wants Tebow as his quarterback. Of course former Predators owner Brett Bouchy said the same thing in 2013.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations