- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So What Do You Think Of Tim Tebow’s New $1.4 Million House In Jacksonville?
I call it Hofbrau decor, others may call it outdated. Whatever: Tim Tebow now lives in a $1.4 million home next to a golf course and a private lake, which is pretty good for an unemployed NFL quarterback.
His new Jacksonville, FLA, Southside neighbors are abuzz at the news that Tebow is moving in. Take a tour of the place in the slideshow below, but I’d recommend putting on some sunglasses first. Some of those rooms are blindingly tacky. But Tim will find himself a lady with some fashion sense and all will be OK.
Here are the vital statistics: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 6,317 square feet on a 31,790 square-foot property, brick features, right next to next to the Glen Kernan Golf & Country Club.
Meanwhile, new Orlando Predators (Arena Football League) owner David Siegel said today that he wants Tebow as his quarterback. Of course former Predators owner Brett Bouchy said the same thing in 2013.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts