- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
So What Do You Think Of Tim Tebow’s New $1.4 Million House In Jacksonville?
I call it Hofbrau decor, others may call it outdated. Whatever: Tim Tebow now lives in a $1.4 million home next to a golf course and a private lake, which is pretty good for an unemployed NFL quarterback.
His new Jacksonville, FLA, Southside neighbors are abuzz at the news that Tebow is moving in. Take a tour of the place in the slideshow below, but I’d recommend putting on some sunglasses first. Some of those rooms are blindingly tacky. But Tim will find himself a lady with some fashion sense and all will be OK.
Here are the vital statistics: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 6,317 square feet on a 31,790 square-foot property, brick features, right next to next to the Glen Kernan Golf & Country Club.
Meanwhile, new Orlando Predators (Arena Football League) owner David Siegel said today that he wants Tebow as his quarterback. Of course former Predators owner Brett Bouchy said the same thing in 2013.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts