- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tim Tebow Is The 21st-Ranked Team In The NFL, According To The NFL
From NFL.com’s weekly power rankings, where some poor editor got so sick of the Tim Tebow media frenzy that he ironically ranked him ahead of eleven NFL teams. If I’m not mistaken, this means: Tebow > the Chiefs, Browns, Jaguars, Vikings, Cardinals, Panthers, Rams, Dolphins, Seahawks, Redskins, and Colts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts