- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tim Tebow Is The 21st-Ranked Team In The NFL, According To The NFL
From NFL.com’s weekly power rankings, where some poor editor got so sick of the Tim Tebow media frenzy that he ironically ranked him ahead of eleven NFL teams. If I’m not mistaken, this means: Tebow > the Chiefs, Browns, Jaguars, Vikings, Cardinals, Panthers, Rams, Dolphins, Seahawks, Redskins, and Colts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts