- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tim Tebow Is The 21st-Ranked Team In The NFL, According To The NFL
From NFL.com’s weekly power rankings, where some poor editor got so sick of the Tim Tebow media frenzy that he ironically ranked him ahead of eleven NFL teams. If I’m not mistaken, this means: Tebow > the Chiefs, Browns, Jaguars, Vikings, Cardinals, Panthers, Rams, Dolphins, Seahawks, Redskins, and Colts.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?