- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tim Tebow Is The 21st-Ranked Team In The NFL, According To The NFL
From NFL.com’s weekly power rankings, where some poor editor got so sick of the Tim Tebow media frenzy that he ironically ranked him ahead of eleven NFL teams. If I’m not mistaken, this means: Tebow > the Chiefs, Browns, Jaguars, Vikings, Cardinals, Panthers, Rams, Dolphins, Seahawks, Redskins, and Colts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts