- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Warren Moon Doesn’t Think Tim Tebow Is Good Enough At Quarterback To Play In The CFL
This makes our resident Jets fan happy, even if it may upset many of you. We at SportsGrid know very little about the talent level of the CFL, but we figured the speculation that Tim Tebow could play in Canada was legit, despite his deficiencies. NFL Hall-of-Famer Warren Moon disagrees.
“You have to be able to throw the ball up there, if anything. They throw the ball a lot. It’s only three downs, so the passing game is much more important up there, and there’s a lot more field to cover,” Moon said in an interview with KILT-AM in Houston.
“If you can’t throw the football, it doesn’t matter where you play quarterback,” he said. “You have to be able to throw it. That’s his biggest problem, just being able to complete passes, be an accurate passer. I think he’s a really good athlete playing the position, but I don’t think that’s enough sometimes.”
Tebow cleared waivers on Tuesday after being released by the New York Jets. The Montreal Alouettes, who own his CFL rights, have said they would welcome Tebow to the league — provided he’s willing to compete for a job as a backup quarterback…
Moon said the difference between Tebow and him and Flutie is, “We knew how to throw the ball.
Skip Bayless has unfriended Warren Moon on Facebook.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?