- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There Is A $1 Million Bounty On Tim Tebow’s Virginity
AshleyMadison.com is an online dating site for people who want to cheat on their spouses. So, if you had to pick one entity that would offer a million dollars to any woman who sleeps with virginal Jets quarterback Tim Tebow, it would be an entity that is designed to help people ruin their marriages.
Tebow is famously saving himself for matrimony, as he made clear during one memorable press conference when he was a Florida Gator.
Since much has been made of the whole “Devout Christian Makes Pilgrimage to Land of Depravity” subplot in the Tebow-to-New-York drama, AshleyMadison took it upon itself to jump on the bandwagon.
“Sports and sex (and of course, infidelity) go hand in hand,” said the company’s founder, Noel Biderman, in a statement that sounds like it was dripping with slime. “If Mr. Tebow is indeed abstaining from adult relationships, I would encourage him to find a nice lady or two and enjoy his youth and fame as much as possible.”
The site is offering a $1 million payout to any woman who can prove they bedded Tebow. What, exactly, defines “proof” is anybody’s guess, but it is most likely something gross. In any event, if you are a soulless groupie in the tri-state area who really wants to lock up that spot in hell, your mission is now clear: get to the quarterback
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts