- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
There Is A $1 Million Bounty On Tim Tebow’s Virginity
AshleyMadison.com is an online dating site for people who want to cheat on their spouses. So, if you had to pick one entity that would offer a million dollars to any woman who sleeps with virginal Jets quarterback Tim Tebow, it would be an entity that is designed to help people ruin their marriages.
Tebow is famously saving himself for matrimony, as he made clear during one memorable press conference when he was a Florida Gator.
Since much has been made of the whole “Devout Christian Makes Pilgrimage to Land of Depravity” subplot in the Tebow-to-New-York drama, AshleyMadison took it upon itself to jump on the bandwagon.
“Sports and sex (and of course, infidelity) go hand in hand,” said the company’s founder, Noel Biderman, in a statement that sounds like it was dripping with slime. “If Mr. Tebow is indeed abstaining from adult relationships, I would encourage him to find a nice lady or two and enjoy his youth and fame as much as possible.”
The site is offering a $1 million payout to any woman who can prove they bedded Tebow. What, exactly, defines “proof” is anybody’s guess, but it is most likely something gross. In any event, if you are a soulless groupie in the tri-state area who really wants to lock up that spot in hell, your mission is now clear: get to the quarterback
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story