- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Tim Tebow Just Can’t Keep His Damn Shirt On
Tim Tebow is fond of taking off his shirt. First, he did it in training camp, jogging through the rain sans top in a moment that was gleefully captured by the New York tabloids. Then, he did it again, striking a controversial Jesus pose in the pages of GQ. Now, Tim Tebow has once again misplaced his shirt, this time showing off the lats by moving a giant tire (?) in this month’s Vogue.
“Superman Returns,” huh? This will surely help Tebow’s image as an overrated media darling who doesn’t have the stats to warrant so much attention. Surely.
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn