- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Time Warner Cable Reaches Agreement With NFL To Get NFL Network, RedZone
According to Bloomberg, Time Warner Cable and the NFL will end their years long brouhaha, having come to terms on a deal that will finally bring the NFL Network and RedZone to Time Warner Cable subscribers across America. A press release may become available later this afternoon.
“The multiyear accord may be announced later today, according to the person, who was granted anonymity because the contract hasn’t been signed. New York-based Time Warner, the second-largest U.S. cable company with about 12 million subscribers, had been the only major cable provider without the NFL Network. It isn’t known when the channels will appear on Time Warner systems, the person said.
The National Football League reached agreement with Time Warner Cable Inc. to carry the league-owned NFL Network and RedZone Channel, a person with direct knowledge of the situation said.
The agreement comes about a month after the most-watched U.S. sports league reached agreement with Cablevision Systems Inc. to carry the two channels.”
It’s about time. I haven’t watched a game on NFL Network or RedZone (legally, anyway) because I’m a Time Warner guy, so this is extremely exciting. And to all you DIRECTV goons out there, shut up. Let us have our moment.
- Filed Under:
- NFL network
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles