- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Well, Of Course The Former Titans Cheerleader Accused Of Sexual Battery Against A 12-Year-Old Boy Got The Taiwanese Animation Treatment
Subtle as ever. [Youtube/NMA]
A tightly-clenched Mainus is a well-maintained Mainus. (If you know where that’s from, I’ll love you forever.) [Geekosystem]
We don’t know who it is or if it’ll happen, but if it does… game-changer. [CBS Sports]
Anus-heavy roundup today, what can we say? [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Kim Kardashian has to learn about finances; the condom industry needs Bill Gates; a hacker deleted all of Soulja Boy’s YouTube music videos; a 17-year-old sold his tech startup to Yahoo! for $30 million.
“Traditional Pancakes With Syrup.”
Tradition tastes good.
Yes, this is a cat walking a dog on a leash.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever