- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Well, Of Course The Former Titans Cheerleader Accused Of Sexual Battery Against A 12-Year-Old Boy Got The Taiwanese Animation Treatment
Subtle as ever. [Youtube/NMA]
A tightly-clenched Mainus is a well-maintained Mainus. (If you know where that’s from, I’ll love you forever.) [Geekosystem]
We don’t know who it is or if it’ll happen, but if it does… game-changer. [CBS Sports]
Anus-heavy roundup today, what can we say? [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Kim Kardashian has to learn about finances; the condom industry needs Bill Gates; a hacker deleted all of Soulja Boy’s YouTube music videos; a 17-year-old sold his tech startup to Yahoo! for $30 million.
“Traditional Pancakes With Syrup.”
Tradition tastes good.
Yes, this is a cat walking a dog on a leash.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams