- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Well, Of Course The Former Titans Cheerleader Accused Of Sexual Battery Against A 12-Year-Old Boy Got The Taiwanese Animation Treatment
Subtle as ever. [Youtube/NMA]
A tightly-clenched Mainus is a well-maintained Mainus. (If you know where that’s from, I’ll love you forever.) [Geekosystem]
We don’t know who it is or if it’ll happen, but if it does… game-changer. [CBS Sports]
Anus-heavy roundup today, what can we say? [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Kim Kardashian has to learn about finances; the condom industry needs Bill Gates; a hacker deleted all of Soulja Boy’s YouTube music videos; a 17-year-old sold his tech startup to Yahoo! for $30 million.
“Traditional Pancakes With Syrup.”
Tradition tastes good.
Yes, this is a cat walking a dog on a leash.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts