- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
And…Titus Young Gets Arrested For Third Time This Week
Talk about being a stat monster. Busted three times in one week has got to be some sort of NFL record. Last Sunday, the former Lions receiver was pulled over and slapped with a DUI. Strike one. Then he was caught climbing a fence at the impound lot where his black Mustang was being held. Strike two.
Friday, he was caught breaking into a home in San Clemente, CA, and fled on foot. Strike three.
Oh, and he resisted arrest, although the Detroit News claims he “fought with the officers”, which should be strike four. “He wanted to fight with the deputies. They ended up subduing him,” the Orange county Sheriffs Dept said.
Young, who was drafted by the Lions in 2011, and spent much of his time there either suspended for punching teammates, or deliberately lining up in the wrong place. His bail is set at $75,000 and he’s still incarcerated.
Hate to say it, but good. This guy is insane.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real