- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
And…Titus Young Gets Arrested For Third Time This Week
Talk about being a stat monster. Busted three times in one week has got to be some sort of NFL record. Last Sunday, the former Lions receiver was pulled over and slapped with a DUI. Strike one. Then he was caught climbing a fence at the impound lot where his black Mustang was being held. Strike two.
Friday, he was caught breaking into a home in San Clemente, CA, and fled on foot. Strike three.
Oh, and he resisted arrest, although the Detroit News claims he “fought with the officers”, which should be strike four. “He wanted to fight with the deputies. They ended up subduing him,” the Orange county Sheriffs Dept said.
Young, who was drafted by the Lions in 2011, and spent much of his time there either suspended for punching teammates, or deliberately lining up in the wrong place. His bail is set at $75,000 and he’s still incarcerated.
Hate to say it, but good. This guy is insane.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut