- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
And…Titus Young Gets Arrested For Third Time This Week
Talk about being a stat monster. Busted three times in one week has got to be some sort of NFL record. Last Sunday, the former Lions receiver was pulled over and slapped with a DUI. Strike one. Then he was caught climbing a fence at the impound lot where his black Mustang was being held. Strike two.
Friday, he was caught breaking into a home in San Clemente, CA, and fled on foot. Strike three.
Oh, and he resisted arrest, although the Detroit News claims he “fought with the officers”, which should be strike four. “He wanted to fight with the deputies. They ended up subduing him,” the Orange county Sheriffs Dept said.
Young, who was drafted by the Lions in 2011, and spent much of his time there either suspended for punching teammates, or deliberately lining up in the wrong place. His bail is set at $75,000 and he’s still incarcerated.
Hate to say it, but good. This guy is insane.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Early Peek at the Top 10 Quarterbacks