- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
And…Titus Young Gets Arrested For Third Time This Week
Talk about being a stat monster. Busted three times in one week has got to be some sort of NFL record. Last Sunday, the former Lions receiver was pulled over and slapped with a DUI. Strike one. Then he was caught climbing a fence at the impound lot where his black Mustang was being held. Strike two.
Friday, he was caught breaking into a home in San Clemente, CA, and fled on foot. Strike three.
Oh, and he resisted arrest, although the Detroit News claims he “fought with the officers”, which should be strike four. “He wanted to fight with the deputies. They ended up subduing him,” the Orange county Sheriffs Dept said.
Young, who was drafted by the Lions in 2011, and spent much of his time there either suspended for punching teammates, or deliberately lining up in the wrong place. His bail is set at $75,000 and he’s still incarcerated.
Hate to say it, but good. This guy is insane.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts