- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
And…Titus Young Gets Arrested For Third Time This Week
Talk about being a stat monster. Busted three times in one week has got to be some sort of NFL record. Last Sunday, the former Lions receiver was pulled over and slapped with a DUI. Strike one. Then he was caught climbing a fence at the impound lot where his black Mustang was being held. Strike two.
Friday, he was caught breaking into a home in San Clemente, CA, and fled on foot. Strike three.
Oh, and he resisted arrest, although the Detroit News claims he “fought with the officers”, which should be strike four. “He wanted to fight with the deputies. They ended up subduing him,” the Orange county Sheriffs Dept said.
Young, who was drafted by the Lions in 2011, and spent much of his time there either suspended for punching teammates, or deliberately lining up in the wrong place. His bail is set at $75,000 and he’s still incarcerated.
Hate to say it, but good. This guy is insane.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities