- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Titus Young Arrested Twice Within 15 Hours. Guess Who Will Be On The Cover Of The Lions’ Calendar For The Next Six Months?
Yep, that’s Titus Young on the cover of the Detroit Lions’ 2013 team calendar. That’s, um, awkward.
By now you may have heard the news — the Guinness Book of World Records people are racing to Los Angeles to confirm the former wide receiver as the dumbest criminal of all time. (Applause). Young, whose previous hits included sucker-punching a teammate at practice and declaring himself better than Calvin Johnson, pulled off the very difficult and rare double arrest on Sunday — but with a twist. One of them was for trying to steal his car out of a towing company impound lot. (Applause).
Young was pulled over at 12:01 a.m. on Sunday for making an illegal turn in front of a patrol car, an that’s pretty dumb right there. He was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, cited and released. His car was impounded.
Then at about 2 p.m. on Sunday, he went to the impound lot and tried to break his car out of jail.
At 2:22 p.m. that day, officers responded to a tow company yard where a man was seen jumping over the fence.
It was Young looking for his black Mustang.
He was arrested for burglary after the police determined he was trying to take his own vehicle. He was booked again at the same detention center.
Two arrests, hence two mug shots.
Keep in mind that all of this happened while Young is trying to latch on with an NFL team. He was released by the Lions this past February, and picked up on waivers by the Rams. But following a workout and interview with head coach Jeff Fisher, the Rams declined to sign him.
And speaking of photos, the main photo here is of, yes, Mr. Titus Young, who happens to be on the cover of the 2013 Detroit Lions team calendar. So that’s six more months that Lions fans will be treated to his photo on the walls of their offices, homes and favorite sports bars, or at least until the 2014 calendar comes out, whenever that is.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts