- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Titus Young’s Dad Says Titus Young ‘Has A Brain Disorder’ From A Concussion
Titus Young was arrested three times in one week, but after reading what his father said recently, we don’t find the jokes funny anymore.
Richard Young said his son suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed into the front of his skull, but he couldn’t remember the disorder’s name Monday. The father said his son’s disposition changed after he suffered a concussion during his rookie season, although the Lions never listed that as an injury.
Although Titus Young has medication for the issue, his father said he hasn’t been taking it as prescribed.
And, while Richard Young said his son has sought help for the issue, Titus Young hasn’t been dedicated to his treatment, which doctors told the father could take six months or less.
“He’s not dealing with it the way he should be,” Richard Young said. “If the judge gives him a court order, then maybe he’ll get the help he needs.”
“When he’s around us, his mind comes and goes,” Richard Young said. “He can’t really defend himself, and I don’t want ya’ll thinking he’s a bad person.”
Welp, people do (and did) think that.
Scout to me before Titus Young was drafted, “I don’t know if he’ll ever be in trouble, but he’s just not a good person.”
— Michael Schottey (@Schottey) May 12, 2013
Not much to say here, except that we hope Young gets better.
- Filed Under:
- Titus Young
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row