- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Todd Helton Doesn’t Look So Hot
Oy. [Big League Stew]
This is pretty damn cool. [BuzzFeed]
Ray Lewis III will follow in his dad’s footsteps and play at Miami. He’s a running back, though. [NBC Miami]
No one tell this guy. [The Big Lead]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Guilty Lunch Hot Dogs.”
Is that bacon? MMMM…BACON.
TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! AHHHH!!!!
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts