- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tom Brady Made Another UGGs Commercial
At least that’s what UGG dreams of. [BuzzFeed]
So, uh, get on that. [The Big Lead]
3. Maybe Bill Belichick using Rob Gronkowski on the extra point team wasn’t the worst thing in the world.
Just don’t tell the Twittersphere that. [Deadspin]
I’ll be back after I clean the vomit off my screen. [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Bears at 49ers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Georgetown at UCLA (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Magic at Hawks (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); The Deer Hunter (Flix, 8 p.m.); Anchorman (MOMAX, 9 p.m.); The Princess Bride (AMC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Some sort of chocolate pie-looking concoction that I must have right now. [via foodporn.tumblr]
And finally, tonight…
If “video of eruptions on the surface of the sun” doesn’t get your attention, nothing will. [via The Week]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier