- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tom Brady Made Another UGGs Commercial
At least that’s what UGG dreams of. [BuzzFeed]
So, uh, get on that. [The Big Lead]
3. Maybe Bill Belichick using Rob Gronkowski on the extra point team wasn’t the worst thing in the world.
Just don’t tell the Twittersphere that. [Deadspin]
I’ll be back after I clean the vomit off my screen. [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Bears at 49ers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Georgetown at UCLA (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Magic at Hawks (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); The Deer Hunter (Flix, 8 p.m.); Anchorman (MOMAX, 9 p.m.); The Princess Bride (AMC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Some sort of chocolate pie-looking concoction that I must have right now. [via foodporn.tumblr]
And finally, tonight…
If “video of eruptions on the surface of the sun” doesn’t get your attention, nothing will. [via The Week]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake