- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tom Brady Made Another UGGs Commercial
At least that’s what UGG dreams of. [BuzzFeed]
So, uh, get on that. [The Big Lead]
3. Maybe Bill Belichick using Rob Gronkowski on the extra point team wasn’t the worst thing in the world.
Just don’t tell the Twittersphere that. [Deadspin]
I’ll be back after I clean the vomit off my screen. [Dr. Saturday]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Bears at 49ers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Georgetown at UCLA (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Magic at Hawks (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); The Deer Hunter (Flix, 8 p.m.); Anchorman (MOMAX, 9 p.m.); The Princess Bride (AMC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Some sort of chocolate pie-looking concoction that I must have right now. [via foodporn.tumblr]
And finally, tonight…
If “video of eruptions on the surface of the sun” doesn’t get your attention, nothing will. [via The Week]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story