- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tom Brady Called Johnny Manziel A ‘Turd’
We hate getting too into these, “Hey! This guy said something silly, so let’s make a big deal out of it and post it!” things, but sometimes someone says something funny, so we must alert you, friendly reader. For example, when Jim Schwartz says that he gets hard watching Jahvid Best highlights.
Also, when Tom Brady calls Johnny Manziel a “turd.”
“He’s [Manziel] probably been the best athlete in his high school class, in his elementary school class. So when you look across the ball, you have respect for those guys and treat them with respect. Football’s a physical game … and as [Kraft] would say, “If you’re a turd, it’s going to come back to you.”
So Tom Brady quoted a Robert Kraft-ism to describe Johnny Football, and it was very accurate. Translated: if you act like feces, you will be treated like feces, and that’s bad, because people flush their feces down the toilet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts