- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tom Brady Called Johnny Manziel A ‘Turd’
We hate getting too into these, “Hey! This guy said something silly, so let’s make a big deal out of it and post it!” things, but sometimes someone says something funny, so we must alert you, friendly reader. For example, when Jim Schwartz says that he gets hard watching Jahvid Best highlights.
Also, when Tom Brady calls Johnny Manziel a “turd.”
“He’s [Manziel] probably been the best athlete in his high school class, in his elementary school class. So when you look across the ball, you have respect for those guys and treat them with respect. Football’s a physical game … and as [Kraft] would say, “If you’re a turd, it’s going to come back to you.”
So Tom Brady quoted a Robert Kraft-ism to describe Johnny Football, and it was very accurate. Translated: if you act like feces, you will be treated like feces, and that’s bad, because people flush their feces down the toilet.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship