- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tom Brady Called Johnny Manziel A ‘Turd’
We hate getting too into these, “Hey! This guy said something silly, so let’s make a big deal out of it and post it!” things, but sometimes someone says something funny, so we must alert you, friendly reader. For example, when Jim Schwartz says that he gets hard watching Jahvid Best highlights.
Also, when Tom Brady calls Johnny Manziel a “turd.”
“He’s [Manziel] probably been the best athlete in his high school class, in his elementary school class. So when you look across the ball, you have respect for those guys and treat them with respect. Football’s a physical game … and as [Kraft] would say, “If you’re a turd, it’s going to come back to you.”
So Tom Brady quoted a Robert Kraft-ism to describe Johnny Football, and it was very accurate. Translated: if you act like feces, you will be treated like feces, and that’s bad, because people flush their feces down the toilet.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed