- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tom Brady Called Johnny Manziel A ‘Turd’
We hate getting too into these, “Hey! This guy said something silly, so let’s make a big deal out of it and post it!” things, but sometimes someone says something funny, so we must alert you, friendly reader. For example, when Jim Schwartz says that he gets hard watching Jahvid Best highlights.
Also, when Tom Brady calls Johnny Manziel a “turd.”
“He’s [Manziel] probably been the best athlete in his high school class, in his elementary school class. So when you look across the ball, you have respect for those guys and treat them with respect. Football’s a physical game … and as [Kraft] would say, “If you’re a turd, it’s going to come back to you.”
So Tom Brady quoted a Robert Kraft-ism to describe Johnny Football, and it was very accurate. Translated: if you act like feces, you will be treated like feces, and that’s bad, because people flush their feces down the toilet.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story