- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Cost Of Slide-Kicking Ed Reed: $10,000
Remember when Tom Brady slid during the AFC championship game and did it with one leg up so that he slid into Ed Reed, and Reed had to do a little jump out of the way? Here you go:
Well, it wasn’t penalized, though Brady felt it was enough to merit an apology, and that had some complaining of star treatment. Let’s comb YouTube comments and video descriptions for a few:
of course, if it were any other QB it would have been flagged
This is why I hate Tom Brady and the Patriots, they get away with crap like this, all because Patriots is the NFL’s star team just because they’re the Patriots and Tom Brady is at the top of there Cheat Their Way Into 3 Super Bowls Pyramid, he could of seriously injured Ed Reed, I’m glad my Ravens won (naturally), NFL needs to stop protecting their lovely Patriot quarterback and fine his sorry butt
Tom Brady scrambles and slides and kicks Ed Reed INTENTIONALLY, but no call is made. But when is a call EVER made AGAINST Tom Brady.
You get the idea. But while Brady wasn’t flagged, the NFL did take some action upon further review: Brady was fined $10,000 for the play. Surely this ended the talk about preferential treatment…
The $10,000 fine Tom Brady received for his slide kick on Ed Reed is the equivalent of a $27 fine for someone making 50k a year. #Ravens
— IHJJR (@iHateJJRedick) January 24, 2013
Tom Brady was fined $10,000 for dirty Ed Reed slide, yet Frank Gore was fined $10,500 for wearing his socks too low? WTF #NFL?
— Rob Tornoe (@RobTornoe) January 24, 2013
Tom Brady kicks someone with his spike = $10k fine Frank Gore wears his socks too low = $10.5k fine#NFLLogic
— Evil Mike Tomlin (@EvilMikeTomlin) January 24, 2013
Tom Brady spiked a guy and was fined less than Frank Gore who wore his socks too low. Apparently his socks are pretty vicious at that level
— Patrick Kellogg (@PattyKeed) January 24, 2013
You just had to announce those fines at the same time, didn’t you.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager