- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SPORTSGRID EXCLUSIVE: Screenshots Of Tom Brady And Peyton Manning’s Text Messages To Each Other
NOTE: This was originally published back in November, but with a potential Brady-Manning rematch in the AFC Championship game, I thought it was more than appropriate for a New Year’s Day re-post. I hope you enjoy it, despite its stupidity. Happy New Year!
This morning, we found out that Tom Brady and Peyton Manning text each other frequent tips on how to beat opposing defenses. So, I called a couple of my buddies at the NSA, and obtained actual texts sent between the pair. Here they are. They end with texts from this morning, two days before the big Broncos vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football matchup!
(Note: We assume you can tell this is satire. If not, seek help. Also, I’m not entirely sure why Tom Brady texts like a 12-year-old, but just go with it.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts