- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
SPORTSGRID EXCLUSIVE: Screenshots Of Tom Brady And Peyton Manning’s Text Messages To Each Other
NOTE: This was originally published back in November, but with a potential Brady-Manning rematch in the AFC Championship game, I thought it was more than appropriate for a New Year’s Day re-post. I hope you enjoy it, despite its stupidity. Happy New Year!
This morning, we found out that Tom Brady and Peyton Manning text each other frequent tips on how to beat opposing defenses. So, I called a couple of my buddies at the NSA, and obtained actual texts sent between the pair. Here they are. They end with texts from this morning, two days before the big Broncos vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football matchup!
(Note: We assume you can tell this is satire. If not, seek help. Also, I’m not entirely sure why Tom Brady texts like a 12-year-old, but just go with it.)
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?