- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
SPORTSGRID EXCLUSIVE: Screenshots Of Tom Brady And Peyton Manning’s Text Messages To Each Other
NOTE: This was originally published back in November, but with a potential Brady-Manning rematch in the AFC Championship game, I thought it was more than appropriate for a New Year’s Day re-post. I hope you enjoy it, despite its stupidity. Happy New Year!
This morning, we found out that Tom Brady and Peyton Manning text each other frequent tips on how to beat opposing defenses. So, I called a couple of my buddies at the NSA, and obtained actual texts sent between the pair. Here they are. They end with texts from this morning, two days before the big Broncos vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football matchup!
(Note: We assume you can tell this is satire. If not, seek help. Also, I’m not entirely sure why Tom Brady texts like a 12-year-old, but just go with it.)
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'