- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tom Brady Blew The World’s Handsomest Snot Rocket
Some predicted that the video you’ll see below would “be on every sports blog [today].” And what kind of sports blog would we be if we didn’t help make that happen? So here, in all its glory: Tom Brady, elite quarterback with elite facial features, produces an elite excretion of mucus from his elite nostrils in the middle of carving up the Colts in elite (24-for-35, 331 yards, three touchdowns, no picks) fashion:
Such form. Such grace. Ryan Gosling or Jon Hamm couldn’t have done it better. A GQ snot rocket if I ever saw one. More proof Brady is head and shoulders above most of his competition – including the quarterback he faced off against yesterday. Andrew Luck’s got potential, sure: but it’s a long way to the top.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts