- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tom Brady Blew The World’s Handsomest Snot Rocket
Some predicted that the video you’ll see below would “be on every sports blog [today].” And what kind of sports blog would we be if we didn’t help make that happen? So here, in all its glory: Tom Brady, elite quarterback with elite facial features, produces an elite excretion of mucus from his elite nostrils in the middle of carving up the Colts in elite (24-for-35, 331 yards, three touchdowns, no picks) fashion:
Such form. Such grace. Ryan Gosling or Jon Hamm couldn’t have done it better. A GQ snot rocket if I ever saw one. More proof Brady is head and shoulders above most of his competition – including the quarterback he faced off against yesterday. Andrew Luck’s got potential, sure: but it’s a long way to the top.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?