- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tom Brady Watched Last Year’s Super Bowl Illegally
Shame. Shame. Shame. Tom Brady, how could you? You know the NFL supports the controversial SOPA legislation, right? I mean, sure, SOPA itself is ridiculous, but rules are rules, Tom. And even if you in Gisele were in Costa Rica, and your hotel didn’t get The Big Game, you should’ve found something else to do that night. Take her dancing, maybe.
Yes, it’s the sporting biggest event in America. Possibly the biggest event in America. But football isn’t everything, Tom. And even though there was no legal way to stream the game last year, and you probably spent the hour before Packers/Steelers Googling “watch the Super Bowl online free” like countless other American expatriates, you’re an American Patriot, Tom. You’re above such things.
[Shutdown Corner, video via ESPN]
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship