- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tony Romo’s Bad Night, In Nine Very Sad Photos
Last night was a rough one for the Cowboys all around, but especially for Tony Romo. Romo completed 31 of 43 passes, sure, but five of those 12 incompletions resulted in Bears interceptions – and two of them were immediately taken back for touchdowns. While not all the picks were Romo’s fault, it still wasn’t his finest hour – and the quarterback wore a look that said he knew it. See what we mean (all photos via Getty):
Indeed, Romo’s body language was so downtrodden you’d think we’d be talking about the other quarterback from last night’s game. But on the contrary, things were going so well for Cutler last night that he actually smiled occasionally. Sadly, there does not seem to be photographic evidence of this, else we might be presenting that to you, too. For now: Smokin’ Tony Romo, anyone?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts