- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tony Romo’s Bad Night, In Nine Very Sad Photos
Last night was a rough one for the Cowboys all around, but especially for Tony Romo. Romo completed 31 of 43 passes, sure, but five of those 12 incompletions resulted in Bears interceptions – and two of them were immediately taken back for touchdowns. While not all the picks were Romo’s fault, it still wasn’t his finest hour – and the quarterback wore a look that said he knew it. See what we mean (all photos via Getty):
Indeed, Romo’s body language was so downtrodden you’d think we’d be talking about the other quarterback from last night’s game. But on the contrary, things were going so well for Cutler last night that he actually smiled occasionally. Sadly, there does not seem to be photographic evidence of this, else we might be presenting that to you, too. For now: Smokin’ Tony Romo, anyone?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?