- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tony’s Winning Fantasy Tips For Week 8: Bench Matt Ryan, Give Steven Jackson A Shot And More
RotoExperts’ Tony Cincotta is one of the premier daily gaming experts in the industry. Listen in as he dishes out some of his very best picks for Week 8. You can find more from Tony at rotoexperts.com/daily and @TheTonyCincotta on Twitter.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 9 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?