- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tracy Porter’s Latest Haircut: Family Guy’s Stewie Shooting A Seahawk (Photos)
Saints cornerback Tracy Porter, in addition to his effectively-Super-Bowl-clinching pick six, is known for his various hairstyles. There was his ‘do for the aforementioned Super Bowl, as well as this little number. And in yesterday’s 34-19 win over the Seahawks, Porter added a pretty outrageous coif to his collection. You can see it above. (Oh, and he had six tackles in the game, if you’re into that sort of thing.)
Yes, that’s Stewie Griffin from Family Guy shooting a Seahawk…and all carved into a man’s head. You have to give Porter some credit for his commitment to weirdness, and we’ll be on the lookout to see what he comes up with next. We wonder if he got the plan for yesterday’s design from idea balls?
Here’s another view of the cut, via:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs