- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tracy Porter’s Latest Haircut: Family Guy’s Stewie Shooting A Seahawk (Photos)
Saints cornerback Tracy Porter, in addition to his effectively-Super-Bowl-clinching pick six, is known for his various hairstyles. There was his ‘do for the aforementioned Super Bowl, as well as this little number. And in yesterday’s 34-19 win over the Seahawks, Porter added a pretty outrageous coif to his collection. You can see it above. (Oh, and he had six tackles in the game, if you’re into that sort of thing.)
Yes, that’s Stewie Griffin from Family Guy shooting a Seahawk…and all carved into a man’s head. You have to give Porter some credit for his commitment to weirdness, and we’ll be on the lookout to see what he comes up with next. We wonder if he got the plan for yesterday’s design from idea balls?
Here’s another view of the cut, via:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts