- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tracy Porter’s Latest Haircut: Family Guy’s Stewie Shooting A Seahawk (Photos)
Saints cornerback Tracy Porter, in addition to his effectively-Super-Bowl-clinching pick six, is known for his various hairstyles. There was his ‘do for the aforementioned Super Bowl, as well as this little number. And in yesterday’s 34-19 win over the Seahawks, Porter added a pretty outrageous coif to his collection. You can see it above. (Oh, and he had six tackles in the game, if you’re into that sort of thing.)
Yes, that’s Stewie Griffin from Family Guy shooting a Seahawk…and all carved into a man’s head. You have to give Porter some credit for his commitment to weirdness, and we’ll be on the lookout to see what he comes up with next. We wonder if he got the plan for yesterday’s design from idea balls?
Here’s another view of the cut, via:
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?