- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- NFL Logos Transformed Into Soccer Badges (Round 2)
- The 50 Greatest Sports Moments Of 2013 (VIDEO MONTAGE)
- New Mike Zaun Francesa Parody: WWII
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Tracy Porter’s Latest Haircut: Family Guy’s Stewie Shooting A Seahawk (Photos)
Saints cornerback Tracy Porter, in addition to his effectively-Super-Bowl-clinching pick six, is known for his various hairstyles. There was his ‘do for the aforementioned Super Bowl, as well as this little number. And in yesterday’s 34-19 win over the Seahawks, Porter added a pretty outrageous coif to his collection. You can see it above. (Oh, and he had six tackles in the game, if you’re into that sort of thing.)
Yes, that’s Stewie Griffin from Family Guy shooting a Seahawk…and all carved into a man’s head. You have to give Porter some credit for his commitment to weirdness, and we’ll be on the lookout to see what he comes up with next. We wonder if he got the plan for yesterday’s design from idea balls?
Here’s another view of the cut, via:
- Nick Saban's New Contract Are on an NFL Level
- How The 49er's Run Game Got It's Groove Back
- Richard Schaefer Eyes Bernard Hopkins-Beibut Shumenov 'Immediately'
- Houston Texans: 5 Names To Replace Gary Kubiak