- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tracy Porter’s Latest Haircut: Family Guy’s Stewie Shooting A Seahawk (Photos)
Saints cornerback Tracy Porter, in addition to his effectively-Super-Bowl-clinching pick six, is known for his various hairstyles. There was his ‘do for the aforementioned Super Bowl, as well as this little number. And in yesterday’s 34-19 win over the Seahawks, Porter added a pretty outrageous coif to his collection. You can see it above. (Oh, and he had six tackles in the game, if you’re into that sort of thing.)
Yes, that’s Stewie Griffin from Family Guy shooting a Seahawk…and all carved into a man’s head. You have to give Porter some credit for his commitment to weirdness, and we’ll be on the lookout to see what he comes up with next. We wonder if he got the plan for yesterday’s design from idea balls?
Here’s another view of the cut, via:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story