- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Redskins’ Trent Williams Tried To Golf, And It Ended In Hilarity
Many athletes like to play golf in their spare time. Michael Jordan? Avid golfer. Tony Romo? Legitimately good golfer. But not everyone plays golf regularly. And when those people do pick up the clubs, they tend to look like they’ve never played before in their lives. And it is hilarious.
Case in point: Redskins offensive lineman Trent Williams. Williams’ teammate Brian Orakpo held a charity golf outing recently, and several Redskins tagged along. Many less-than-stellar golf swings were documented, and you can see them below, but Williams stands out – mostly because after his swing, he can’t stand (or, uh, make contact with the ball). He comes in around the 1:20 mark:
Ouch. Maybe Orakpo can give him a few lessons. Actually… maybe not.
- Filed Under:
- trent williams
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever