- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Redskins’ Trent Williams Tried To Golf, And It Ended In Hilarity
Many athletes like to play golf in their spare time. Michael Jordan? Avid golfer. Tony Romo? Legitimately good golfer. But not everyone plays golf regularly. And when those people do pick up the clubs, they tend to look like they’ve never played before in their lives. And it is hilarious.
Case in point: Redskins offensive lineman Trent Williams. Williams’ teammate Brian Orakpo held a charity golf outing recently, and several Redskins tagged along. Many less-than-stellar golf swings were documented, and you can see them below, but Williams stands out – mostly because after his swing, he can’t stand (or, uh, make contact with the ball). He comes in around the 1:20 mark:
Ouch. Maybe Orakpo can give him a few lessons. Actually… maybe not.
- Filed Under:
- trent williams
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?