- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Redskins’ Trent Williams Tried To Golf, And It Ended In Hilarity
Many athletes like to play golf in their spare time. Michael Jordan? Avid golfer. Tony Romo? Legitimately good golfer. But not everyone plays golf regularly. And when those people do pick up the clubs, they tend to look like they’ve never played before in their lives. And it is hilarious.
Case in point: Redskins offensive lineman Trent Williams. Williams’ teammate Brian Orakpo held a charity golf outing recently, and several Redskins tagged along. Many less-than-stellar golf swings were documented, and you can see them below, but Williams stands out – mostly because after his swing, he can’t stand (or, uh, make contact with the ball). He comes in around the 1:20 mark:
Ouch. Maybe Orakpo can give him a few lessons. Actually… maybe not.
- Filed Under:
- trent williams
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts