- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Redskins’ Trent Williams Tried To Golf, And It Ended In Hilarity
Many athletes like to play golf in their spare time. Michael Jordan? Avid golfer. Tony Romo? Legitimately good golfer. But not everyone plays golf regularly. And when those people do pick up the clubs, they tend to look like they’ve never played before in their lives. And it is hilarious.
Case in point: Redskins offensive lineman Trent Williams. Williams’ teammate Brian Orakpo held a charity golf outing recently, and several Redskins tagged along. Many less-than-stellar golf swings were documented, and you can see them below, but Williams stands out – mostly because after his swing, he can’t stand (or, uh, make contact with the ball). He comes in around the 1:20 mark:
Ouch. Maybe Orakpo can give him a few lessons. Actually… maybe not.
- Filed Under:
- trent williams
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches