- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Redskins’ Trent Williams Tried To Golf, And It Ended In Hilarity
Many athletes like to play golf in their spare time. Michael Jordan? Avid golfer. Tony Romo? Legitimately good golfer. But not everyone plays golf regularly. And when those people do pick up the clubs, they tend to look like they’ve never played before in their lives. And it is hilarious.
Case in point: Redskins offensive lineman Trent Williams. Williams’ teammate Brian Orakpo held a charity golf outing recently, and several Redskins tagged along. Many less-than-stellar golf swings were documented, and you can see them below, but Williams stands out – mostly because after his swing, he can’t stand (or, uh, make contact with the ball). He comes in around the 1:20 mark:
Ouch. Maybe Orakpo can give him a few lessons. Actually… maybe not.
- Filed Under:
- trent williams
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever