- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Trent Williams To Earn NFL’s First “DNP: Tasered” At Pro Bowl
Between this and Peyton Manning’s gut, maybe it’s time to retire the Pro Bowl.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, Washington Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams was involved in a huge bar fight while preparing for the Pro Bowl. He was probably just trying to let off some steam after all the two-a-days he’s had to plow through for the big game. From the police report:
“At 1:30 a.m. this morning, Honolulu Police Department (HPD) officers responded to a report of a large affray at a night club in central Honolulu. Three males were injured during the affray. Two were treated and released from the hospital, and the third male declined treatment.
“One male was arrested for Assault in the 3rd Degree and additional arrests are likely. The HPD has opened an Assault 2nd and four Assault 3rd investigations. The investigation into these offenses continue.”
Williams will now miss the Pro Bowl due to the injuries sustained in the bar fight. He is replaced by Vikings lineman Matt Kalil. He is now also the envy of every other Pro Bowler forced to play in that abomination of a game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts