- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Trent Williams To Earn NFL’s First “DNP: Tasered” At Pro Bowl
Between this and Peyton Manning’s gut, maybe it’s time to retire the Pro Bowl.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, Washington Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams was involved in a huge bar fight while preparing for the Pro Bowl. He was probably just trying to let off some steam after all the two-a-days he’s had to plow through for the big game. From the police report:
“At 1:30 a.m. this morning, Honolulu Police Department (HPD) officers responded to a report of a large affray at a night club in central Honolulu. Three males were injured during the affray. Two were treated and released from the hospital, and the third male declined treatment.
“One male was arrested for Assault in the 3rd Degree and additional arrests are likely. The HPD has opened an Assault 2nd and four Assault 3rd investigations. The investigation into these offenses continue.”
Williams will now miss the Pro Bowl due to the injuries sustained in the bar fight. He is replaced by Vikings lineman Matt Kalil. He is now also the envy of every other Pro Bowler forced to play in that abomination of a game.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!