- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Trent Williams To Earn NFL’s First “DNP: Tasered” At Pro Bowl
Between this and Peyton Manning’s gut, maybe it’s time to retire the Pro Bowl.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, Washington Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams was involved in a huge bar fight while preparing for the Pro Bowl. He was probably just trying to let off some steam after all the two-a-days he’s had to plow through for the big game. From the police report:
“At 1:30 a.m. this morning, Honolulu Police Department (HPD) officers responded to a report of a large affray at a night club in central Honolulu. Three males were injured during the affray. Two were treated and released from the hospital, and the third male declined treatment.
“One male was arrested for Assault in the 3rd Degree and additional arrests are likely. The HPD has opened an Assault 2nd and four Assault 3rd investigations. The investigation into these offenses continue.”
Williams will now miss the Pro Bowl due to the injuries sustained in the bar fight. He is replaced by Vikings lineman Matt Kalil. He is now also the envy of every other Pro Bowler forced to play in that abomination of a game.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities