- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Trent Williams To Earn NFL’s First “DNP: Tasered” At Pro Bowl
Between this and Peyton Manning’s gut, maybe it’s time to retire the Pro Bowl.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, Washington Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams was involved in a huge bar fight while preparing for the Pro Bowl. He was probably just trying to let off some steam after all the two-a-days he’s had to plow through for the big game. From the police report:
“At 1:30 a.m. this morning, Honolulu Police Department (HPD) officers responded to a report of a large affray at a night club in central Honolulu. Three males were injured during the affray. Two were treated and released from the hospital, and the third male declined treatment.
“One male was arrested for Assault in the 3rd Degree and additional arrests are likely. The HPD has opened an Assault 2nd and four Assault 3rd investigations. The investigation into these offenses continue.”
Williams will now miss the Pro Bowl due to the injuries sustained in the bar fight. He is replaced by Vikings lineman Matt Kalil. He is now also the envy of every other Pro Bowler forced to play in that abomination of a game.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success