- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Venn Diagram Breakdown: Fantasy Football Drafts In A Nutshell
It goes without saying that draft day is the most important event of the fantasy football season. It’s when you convert research, deductive reasoning, and intuition into a 16-man roster that you’ll incessantly check/scrutinize for the next four months. It is a singular make or break moment — and your happiness is riding on it. So it stands to reason that, because your decisions on this hallowed day are of such disproportionate value relative to the decisions you make for the rest of the year — the draft format would be of the utmost importance.
We’ve broken down the three possible draft options in a simple Venn diagram: Snake draft, Auction draft, and Not drafting at all and instead, living a normal life like human beings have for hundreds of thousands of years. Choose your destiny…
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film