- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Venn Diagram Breakdown: Fantasy Football Drafts In A Nutshell
It goes without saying that draft day is the most important event of the fantasy football season. It’s when you convert research, deductive reasoning, and intuition into a 16-man roster that you’ll incessantly check/scrutinize for the next four months. It is a singular make or break moment — and your happiness is riding on it. So it stands to reason that, because your decisions on this hallowed day are of such disproportionate value relative to the decisions you make for the rest of the year — the draft format would be of the utmost importance.
We’ve broken down the three possible draft options in a simple Venn diagram: Snake draft, Auction draft, and Not drafting at all and instead, living a normal life like human beings have for hundreds of thousands of years. Choose your destiny…
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?
- The Top Fantasy Sleepers in the NFL