- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Victor Cruz Could Have Left A Better Tip
Via our tips box comes this shot of a tip of a different sort, allegedly left by Giants wide receiver/Mamba’ing pantymelter Victor Cruz. Cruz, by NFL standards, was grossly underpaid last season, bringing in $450,000 despite having one of the best seasons of any wideout in the league. By normal person standards, however, $450,000 is a lot of money. That’s a 13.5% tip, by the way.
Have a tip for our editors? Email us at email@example.com.
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- Rare Photos of Eve and Her Real Life Boyfriend