- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
VIDEO: Jon Stewart Tells New England Patriots To “Suck It”
Outside of New England, everybody loves to hate the Patriots. People keep finding so many nitpicky reasons to choose from: they don’t approve of coaches who are devoid of any human emotion; don’t like quarterbacks who are too pretty, too talented and always say the right thing; they hate New England’s perpetual run of success.
Which is why so many people were happy to see the Patriots go down at the hands of the brash-talking New York Jets on Sunday, including, apparently, “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart.
Here’s what Stewart had to say to the Pats during last night’s show:
“I do wanna say, and obviously in our new American spirit of civility—its been about a week now—I do wanna say in that new spirit, to the New England Patriots: Suck it. And by it, and by it, I mean something that brings you comfort… like (bleep).”
Hmm…maybe Stewart is just trying to pull a Tom Jackson and motivate the Patriots with his harsh words. Probably not though, considering they’re already out of contention.
Watch the video below:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts