- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The First Video Of Peyton Manning Throwing A Football Since His Multiple Neck Surgeries Emerges
On Friday, Peyton Manning had his most intense throwing session since having multiple neck surgeries. The following YouTube clip has been “independently verified as authentic” by ESPN, and you can see Manning throwing in his full pads and Indianapolis Colts helmet. It’s tough to tell, based on this iPhone footage, just how much Manning has progressed since his last surgery, which was on September 8th. But the sight of him practicing play action in a helmet — a Colts helmet, mind you — is an important one.
And that might be why this video is being released. Peyton Manning isn’t in some dark basement, in a neck brace; he’s on a football field, making throws. His camp wants to make sure that everyone (the fans, Colts owner Jim Irsay, GMs around the NFL) see it.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence