- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Vikings Rookie Greg Childs Hugs A Defender, Catches A Touchdown
Believe it or not, the New York Jets aren’t the only NFL team holding training camp right now. After some thorough investigation, we discovered that 31 other NFL teams are actually in the process of readying themselves for the 2012 season. Today, we take you to Vikings camp, where rookie wide receiver Greg Childs made a great case for a roster spot with a touchdown catch he reeled in while bear-hugging a defender.
The reporter here notes that Childs could start in place for Jerome Simpson, who will serve a three-game suspension when the curtain rises on 2012. And lest you forget, Simpson has a propensity for some flashy play himself. Looks like they won’t have to skip a beat for the first three weeks of the season.
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- Top 10: Might Have Beens
- Alex Morgan Dominates FIFA Gala Red Carpet