- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Vince Young Is Not Broke, Says Vince Young
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 19. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our starting five.
He did admit to “unfortunate…losses,” though. [NFL.com]
His fandom triumphs over all. [@JayEzzy]
Scary-sounding stuff, but he’s expected to coach this year. [USA Today]
Well, if anyone would be, we guess it would be a… nickelback. [DC Sports Bog]
Jon Stewart tears apart Romney’s assertions about the ‘dependent’ 47 percent; Kiara is our new favorite cat on the Internet; Your hometown dilapidated mall could soon turn into chain restaurant paradise; Worst parking job ever?; Twitter’s Facebook-like redesign: Good for business?
College football: Kent State at Buffalo (ESPNU, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: Oakland at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Texas at Los Angeles Angels (ESPN, 10 p.m.)
“Baked challahs today for Rosh Hashanah. 1 plain, 1 raisin, and 1 mini for my little niece.”
The new trailer for “The Hobbit.”
Getty photo, by Rick Stewart
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players