- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Vince Young Is Not Broke, Says Vince Young
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 19. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our starting five.
He did admit to “unfortunate…losses,” though. [NFL.com]
His fandom triumphs over all. [@JayEzzy]
Scary-sounding stuff, but he’s expected to coach this year. [USA Today]
Well, if anyone would be, we guess it would be a… nickelback. [DC Sports Bog]
Jon Stewart tears apart Romney’s assertions about the ‘dependent’ 47 percent; Kiara is our new favorite cat on the Internet; Your hometown dilapidated mall could soon turn into chain restaurant paradise; Worst parking job ever?; Twitter’s Facebook-like redesign: Good for business?
College football: Kent State at Buffalo (ESPNU, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: Oakland at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Texas at Los Angeles Angels (ESPN, 10 p.m.)
“Baked challahs today for Rosh Hashanah. 1 plain, 1 raisin, and 1 mini for my little niece.”
The new trailer for “The Hobbit.”
Getty photo, by Rick Stewart
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success