- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Vince Young Is Not Broke, Says Vince Young
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 19. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
He did admit to “unfortunate…losses,” though. [NFL.com]
His fandom triumphs over all. [@JayEzzy]
Scary-sounding stuff, but he’s expected to coach this year. [USA Today]
Well, if anyone would be, we guess it would be a… nickelback. [DC Sports Bog]
Jon Stewart tears apart Romney’s assertions about the ‘dependent’ 47 percent; Kiara is our new favorite cat on the Internet; Your hometown dilapidated mall could soon turn into chain restaurant paradise; Worst parking job ever?; Twitter’s Facebook-like redesign: Good for business?
College football: Kent State at Buffalo (ESPNU, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: Oakland at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Texas at Los Angeles Angels (ESPN, 10 p.m.)
“Baked challahs today for Rosh Hashanah. 1 plain, 1 raisin, and 1 mini for my little niece.”
The new trailer for “The Hobbit.”
Getty photo, by Rick Stewart
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.