- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Vince Young Is Not Broke, Says Vince Young
The web roundup for Wednesday, September 19. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
He did admit to “unfortunate…losses,” though. [NFL.com]
His fandom triumphs over all. [@JayEzzy]
Scary-sounding stuff, but he’s expected to coach this year. [USA Today]
Well, if anyone would be, we guess it would be a… nickelback. [DC Sports Bog]
Jon Stewart tears apart Romney’s assertions about the ‘dependent’ 47 percent; Kiara is our new favorite cat on the Internet; Your hometown dilapidated mall could soon turn into chain restaurant paradise; Worst parking job ever?; Twitter’s Facebook-like redesign: Good for business?
College football: Kent State at Buffalo (ESPNU, 7 p.m.)
Major League Baseball: Oakland at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Texas at Los Angeles Angels (ESPN, 10 p.m.)
“Baked challahs today for Rosh Hashanah. 1 plain, 1 raisin, and 1 mini for my little niece.”
The new trailer for “The Hobbit.”
Getty photo, by Rick Stewart
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts