- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Vince Young Filed For Bankruptcy
Vince Young is one of the greatest college football players of all time. He was the NFL Rookie of the Year in 2006. The Comeback Player of the Year in 2009. He made the Pro Bowl in both years. But now, at just 30 years old, he’s out of football, and he’s filing for bankruptcy.
Vince Young, who the Tennessee Titans paid over $50 million dollars after making him the number three pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, has filed for bankruptcy…
“Attorney Brian Kilmer of Houston filed the petition last week in a Houston federal bankruptcy court on Young’s behalf, listing Young with estimated assets between $500,001 and $1 million and liabilities between $1,001,000 and $10 million.”
This makes our old story: “Vince Young Is Broke Because Of T.G.I. Friday’s And The Cheesecake Factory” seem a lot less funny. OK, it’s still funny. But, it’s really sad.
- Filed Under:
- Vince Young
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap