- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Vince Young Filed For Bankruptcy
Vince Young is one of the greatest college football players of all time. He was the NFL Rookie of the Year in 2006. The Comeback Player of the Year in 2009. He made the Pro Bowl in both years. But now, at just 30 years old, he’s out of football, and he’s filing for bankruptcy.
Vince Young, who the Tennessee Titans paid over $50 million dollars after making him the number three pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, has filed for bankruptcy…
“Attorney Brian Kilmer of Houston filed the petition last week in a Houston federal bankruptcy court on Young’s behalf, listing Young with estimated assets between $500,001 and $1 million and liabilities between $1,001,000 and $10 million.”
This makes our old story: “Vince Young Is Broke Because Of T.G.I. Friday’s And The Cheesecake Factory” seem a lot less funny. OK, it’s still funny. But, it’s really sad.
- Filed Under:
- Vince Young
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success