- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Vince Young Filed For Bankruptcy
Vince Young is one of the greatest college football players of all time. He was the NFL Rookie of the Year in 2006. The Comeback Player of the Year in 2009. He made the Pro Bowl in both years. But now, at just 30 years old, he’s out of football, and he’s filing for bankruptcy.
Vince Young, who the Tennessee Titans paid over $50 million dollars after making him the number three pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, has filed for bankruptcy…
“Attorney Brian Kilmer of Houston filed the petition last week in a Houston federal bankruptcy court on Young’s behalf, listing Young with estimated assets between $500,001 and $1 million and liabilities between $1,001,000 and $10 million.”
This makes our old story: “Vince Young Is Broke Because Of T.G.I. Friday’s And The Cheesecake Factory” seem a lot less funny. OK, it’s still funny. But, it’s really sad.
- Filed Under:
- Vince Young
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar