- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Vince Young Filed For Bankruptcy
Vince Young is one of the greatest college football players of all time. He was the NFL Rookie of the Year in 2006. The Comeback Player of the Year in 2009. He made the Pro Bowl in both years. But now, at just 30 years old, he’s out of football, and he’s filing for bankruptcy.
Vince Young, who the Tennessee Titans paid over $50 million dollars after making him the number three pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, has filed for bankruptcy…
“Attorney Brian Kilmer of Houston filed the petition last week in a Houston federal bankruptcy court on Young’s behalf, listing Young with estimated assets between $500,001 and $1 million and liabilities between $1,001,000 and $10 million.”
This makes our old story: “Vince Young Is Broke Because Of T.G.I. Friday’s And The Cheesecake Factory” seem a lot less funny. OK, it’s still funny. But, it’s really sad.
- Filed Under:
- Vince Young
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story