- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Vince Young Filed For Bankruptcy
Vince Young is one of the greatest college football players of all time. He was the NFL Rookie of the Year in 2006. The Comeback Player of the Year in 2009. He made the Pro Bowl in both years. But now, at just 30 years old, he’s out of football, and he’s filing for bankruptcy.
Vince Young, who the Tennessee Titans paid over $50 million dollars after making him the number three pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, has filed for bankruptcy…
“Attorney Brian Kilmer of Houston filed the petition last week in a Houston federal bankruptcy court on Young’s behalf, listing Young with estimated assets between $500,001 and $1 million and liabilities between $1,001,000 and $10 million.”
This makes our old story: “Vince Young Is Broke Because Of T.G.I. Friday’s And The Cheesecake Factory” seem a lot less funny. OK, it’s still funny. But, it’s really sad.
- Filed Under:
- Vince Young
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'