- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When You Interview A Bronco In The Black Hole, Expect To Be Drowned Out By Booing Raider Fans
As good as Peyton Manning as been and as immensely as his acquisition has improved the Broncos, there’s a strong case to be made that Denver’s best player this season has been linebacker Von Miller. Miller, who’s among the frontrunners for defensive player of the year honors, currently sports 57 tackles, 16 sacks, six forced fumbles, and an interception returned for a touchdown on the season, and following a typically strong performance against the Raiders last night (four tackles, a sack and a forced fumble), it made sense that the NFL Network’s crew would want to talk to him.
So Miller made his way over to the tent… by which a throng of (mostly) Raiders fans still remained in the stands. You know how Raiders fans do things. They did not go quietly, and they weren’t about to let some interview with a guy who just beat them slow them down:
That was about as well as anyone could have hoped it would go, really – there wasn’t even any on-camera profanity (that I heard, at least). For the Black Hole, that practically qualifies at heartwarming. And good on Miller for showing some love to the only people in that front row who wanted any part of shaking his hand. They earned it braving hostile territory like that. Von Miller: the anti-LeBron.
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.