- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
When You Interview A Bronco In The Black Hole, Expect To Be Drowned Out By Booing Raider Fans
As good as Peyton Manning as been and as immensely as his acquisition has improved the Broncos, there’s a strong case to be made that Denver’s best player this season has been linebacker Von Miller. Miller, who’s among the frontrunners for defensive player of the year honors, currently sports 57 tackles, 16 sacks, six forced fumbles, and an interception returned for a touchdown on the season, and following a typically strong performance against the Raiders last night (four tackles, a sack and a forced fumble), it made sense that the NFL Network’s crew would want to talk to him.
So Miller made his way over to the tent… by which a throng of (mostly) Raiders fans still remained in the stands. You know how Raiders fans do things. They did not go quietly, and they weren’t about to let some interview with a guy who just beat them slow them down:
That was about as well as anyone could have hoped it would go, really – there wasn’t even any on-camera profanity (that I heard, at least). For the Black Hole, that practically qualifies at heartwarming. And good on Miller for showing some love to the only people in that front row who wanted any part of shaking his hand. They earned it braving hostile territory like that. Von Miller: the anti-LeBron.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?