- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
When You Interview A Bronco In The Black Hole, Expect To Be Drowned Out By Booing Raider Fans
As good as Peyton Manning as been and as immensely as his acquisition has improved the Broncos, there’s a strong case to be made that Denver’s best player this season has been linebacker Von Miller. Miller, who’s among the frontrunners for defensive player of the year honors, currently sports 57 tackles, 16 sacks, six forced fumbles, and an interception returned for a touchdown on the season, and following a typically strong performance against the Raiders last night (four tackles, a sack and a forced fumble), it made sense that the NFL Network’s crew would want to talk to him.
So Miller made his way over to the tent… by which a throng of (mostly) Raiders fans still remained in the stands. You know how Raiders fans do things. They did not go quietly, and they weren’t about to let some interview with a guy who just beat them slow them down:
That was about as well as anyone could have hoped it would go, really – there wasn’t even any on-camera profanity (that I heard, at least). For the Black Hole, that practically qualifies at heartwarming. And good on Miller for showing some love to the only people in that front row who wanted any part of shaking his hand. They earned it braving hostile territory like that. Von Miller: the anti-LeBron.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'