- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Waiver Wire Pickups, Week 10: Emmanuel Sanders, Marcel Reece, And The Hidden Gems In Your Dump Of A Free Agent Pool
Each week, Pat Mayo of RotoExperts.com will be delivering his waiver wire recommendations in one rapid-fire video. This week, you’re going to want to focus on players who’ll get more playing time due to injured players higher up on the depth chart. And who knows: one of these guys — Emmanuel Sanders, perhaps — could improve your flex depth and help you get to the playoffs.
Here’s who Pat thinks you should pick up.
Start preparing now for the new Fantasy Hoops season with the RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Basketball Package. You get the complete and deluxe draft kit, plus in-depth regular season and playoff coverage.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'