- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Waiver Wire Pickups, Week 10: Emmanuel Sanders, Marcel Reece, And The Hidden Gems In Your Dump Of A Free Agent Pool
Each week, Pat Mayo of RotoExperts.com will be delivering his waiver wire recommendations in one rapid-fire video. This week, you’re going to want to focus on players who’ll get more playing time due to injured players higher up on the depth chart. And who knows: one of these guys — Emmanuel Sanders, perhaps — could improve your flex depth and help you get to the playoffs.
Here’s who Pat thinks you should pick up.
Start preparing now for the new Fantasy Hoops season with the RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Basketball Package. You get the complete and deluxe draft kit, plus in-depth regular season and playoff coverage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts