- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Waiver Wire Pickups, Week 10: Emmanuel Sanders, Marcel Reece, And The Hidden Gems In Your Dump Of A Free Agent Pool
Each week, Pat Mayo of RotoExperts.com will be delivering his waiver wire recommendations in one rapid-fire video. This week, you’re going to want to focus on players who’ll get more playing time due to injured players higher up on the depth chart. And who knows: one of these guys — Emmanuel Sanders, perhaps — could improve your flex depth and help you get to the playoffs.
Here’s who Pat thinks you should pick up.
Start preparing now for the new Fantasy Hoops season with the RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Basketball Package. You get the complete and deluxe draft kit, plus in-depth regular season and playoff coverage.
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?
- The Top Fantasy Sleepers in the NFL
- NBA 2K14 Will Give You A Technical For Swearing
- Tyson Admit he had No Way to Win