- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups: The Late Season Addition That Could Win You A Championship
As you march bravely on in your pretend football playoffs, know that you’re not alone. RotoExperts.com’s Pat Mayo is here to serve you up some valuable waiver wire nuggets if you find yourself lacking at a certain position. And, as Pat astutely notes, one free agent pickup could mean the difference between a loserly demise… and a fantasy title.
To the wire we go, friends.
Start preparing now for the new Fantasy Hoops season with the RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Basketball Package. You get the complete and deluxe draft kit, plus in-depth regular season and playoff coverage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts