- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Was The Snow Storm Really That Bad For You This Week, Or Are You Just Being Dramatic?
The Week 14 weather effects threw many fantasy players into panic mode. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis dissect the actual results.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 am ET and Sundays from 7 to 9 am ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp