- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Local Weatherman Threatened To Wear His Wife’s Panties If The Colts Lost Again. Welp, The Colts Lost Again.
This clip was recorded before yesterday’s Colts game, and shows Pennsylvania weatherman Jim Kosek making an on-air bet with his viewers. That bet? If the 0-11 Colts fell again that day to the 8-3 Patriots, he’d wear his wife’s panties every time he did the weather for the rest of the season. Unfortunately for Kosek, the Colts did lose, 31-24, and it looks like Kosek will indeed be wearing women’s underwear for the remainder of the season.
Why would you make this bet if you’re Kosek? Well, he is your resident crazy local weatherman, and has a string of wacky YouTube moments to his credit. But even for an offbeat newscaster, this was a bad bet to make: the winless Colts against the division-leading Patriots, at New England? You’re pretty much asking to wear ladies undergarments at that point, dude.
[Big ol' h/t to @RustyGoomba for this one]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy