- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Super-Bowl-Themed Milk Ad, Or Poster For A Romantic Comedy?
The “Got Milk” campaign has released a special Super Bowl-themed ad featuring the Giants’ Hakeem Nicks and Patriots’ Wes Welker, and it is wonderfully, amazingly cheesy. Seriously, doesn’t this look like the poster for a romantic comedy about two guys who have a one night stand only to wake up the next morning and realize they’re playing against each other in the Super Bowl?
…damn. I need to write that script right now. That movie would make millions. All I need is a good title. The best I can come up with is “Hail Mary,” but that sounds more like a movie about a group of nuns who start a powderpuff football league.
…wait. I need to write that script right now!
- John Morrison Talks About His Fitness Program, Life After WWE
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- Fan Fail: The Worst NBA Tattoo Ever
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn