- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Does An Aaron Rodgers Jersey Look Like After It’s Been Worn For 1,034 Consecutive Days?
Well, it fades. The letters come off. It starts to feel like a t-shirt and loses that gloss. Looks like a practice pinny. And it definitely loses that red carpet razzmatazz.
1,034 days. Damn.
He’s going for David Witthoft’s record of wearing a Favre jersey 1,581 days. Is that a record? Probably not. Is it gross? Yes. Does this kid look like he gives a shit? Of course not. Most sixth graders are trying to see if they can flick their boogers from their bed onto the ceiling and make them stick. Or collecting Snapple caps.
Either way, it’s pretty obvious that making this into a cute human interest story will only drive more kids to do it. Oh well, less clothes to wash for Mom and Dad.
H/T Pack Mentality
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.