- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What Does An Aaron Rodgers Jersey Look Like After It’s Been Worn For 1,034 Consecutive Days?
Well, it fades. The letters come off. It starts to feel like a t-shirt and loses that gloss. Looks like a practice pinny. And it definitely loses that red carpet razzmatazz.
1,034 days. Damn.
He’s going for David Witthoft’s record of wearing a Favre jersey 1,581 days. Is that a record? Probably not. Is it gross? Yes. Does this kid look like he gives a shit? Of course not. Most sixth graders are trying to see if they can flick their boogers from their bed onto the ceiling and make them stick. Or collecting Snapple caps.
Either way, it’s pretty obvious that making this into a cute human interest story will only drive more kids to do it. Oh well, less clothes to wash for Mom and Dad.
H/T Pack Mentality
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?